Monday, February 10, 2014

Flashback 02 10 2013

I haven't posted for the 52 project because I have temporarily misplaced my photos. Has this ever happened to anyone?  I've been searching all the photo files but can't find what I just uploaded. When I hit "Delete" did I really delete my photos? (What?!)

While I was searching for my recent pics, I came across a file marked, "02 10 2013." Realizing that was a year ago today, I  clicked on it.  Big mistake. I was then sucked into a time warp, viewing photos of my preshus baby:


Swoooooon.
I think he's saying, "Hello! I'm losing my balance because I can't sit by myself yet..."
That mouth.
Double swoon...my two boys.
Back when Bode used to call him Nicoras, with an R instead of an L.
That baby hand. And those two feet together.  Sigh.

I hope that you've enjoyed all this babypie goodness on this dreary Monday morning.  All things are still shut down here.  The schools are closed and businesses are operating on an as-needed basis, due to rain/sleet. Our street is still closed, but RWF ran out for milk and bananas. Unfortunately, he did not pick up ingredients for dinner. This means that we're having a whatever's-in-the-fridge dinner tonight.
Tomorrow, things will be back to normal (I hope). I need to replenish supplies and honestly, I just need to get out of this house.
Happy Monday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment