Wednesday, March 12, 2014

She's twirling



My Mia Gianna update has been postponed.  We had a glorious day, weather-wise, and so we were outside all day. Activities involved:  taking a walk, "hunting" dandelions and, most importantly, twirling in the yard.


This weather has been such a welcome relief. I really needed the sunshine. My mood has been sour lately.  I think the grey skies and rain were starting to contribute to a more negative mind space.  And the children are just so happy with the sunshine!  Bode is particularly vocal about the sun these days.  The other morning at breakfast, he sang, "Oh Mr. Sun, please come out so that I can see you." His melancholy call seemed to only echo my own internal plea. 





So the RX has been lots of outside time, taking walks with Nico and P, watching Nico stomp through the remaining puddles for as long as he wants, and watching the other two monkeys run around our yard like, well, monkeys.



For those of you still in the freezing temps, I hope that these pictures warm you. ;)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment