Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Say goodbye to the fab four

No, not that Fab Four (the Beatles are no longer, in case you missed it).

These fab four:



These four little teeth.  These four little teeth that make up his sweet baby smile.  Oh, they aren't going anywhere.  But they are soon to be joined by another tooth. Or possibly two more teeth. Or possibly four more teeth.  Because Nico has a lot of business happening inside of his mouth these days. Last night, I spied one tooth making its way in up top, and a hint of another on the other side up top.


I'll miss his little 'fab four' smile. To me, that's Nico.  And Nico's "dada" loves his four little toofys, too. (Just so you know that I'm not the only one.)


Does anyone have any secrets on how to get a baby to stay a baby a little longer? Bind his feet? Swaddle him all day?  Anyone???  Help!

Last night, I dreamed that I had decided that I was ready to have another baby!  I was all set and informed RWF of my our plans. Ruh-roh!  (I was soooo disappointed when I woke up and realized that it was just a dream.)
Happy Wednesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment