Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Party? What party?

It's probably best if I didn't tell you what I've been doing for the past hour (and a half) (or more).

I mean, I did do things that had to get done. I fed the children. I put the children to bed. I read them stories (4!), gave them more milk, then handled various other issues (potty, pillow fluff, tucking in, hurt hand, hurt feelings, etc.).  I cleaned the kitchen (a lot). Then I got online to start planning Gianna's 4th birthday party.  I tried to answer various questions so that I could construct the proper invitation. Where to host, at home? (Bwaahaaahaa! No.freaking.way.) Okay, if not at home, then where?  I started searching online and ended up in this black hole called "best birthday party ever!" where I was sucked into thinking that if I didn't select the perfect venue, and all the best of everything, then Gianna would be damaged.  Then I started thinking about how she's turning FOUR, and OHMYGAWD how is that possible?  And then I started thinking, "Well, what did she look like at this time last year?"  





And then went down another rabbit hole:

Baby G


And then further:






And further still:


Stop. You're killing me.

Ohmygawd. Swoooooon.
And then suddenly, I was back in California with a toddler boy and a baby girl. And that little cheeky monkey was just killing me with his smile. I had to stop the insanity! So here I am. Confession is good for the soul.  And I still have a lot of party planning to do.
Thanks for listening.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment