Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow patrol


Snow today. Here is how the snow looked, according to our very own snow patrol:

Bode sez,  "It was fun. And I crimbed up dere and I --daddy's gotta get me da ski mittens. And da (long pause) Frozen bur rub prurl durrrprrrrrrbbb."






Gianna sez, "NA-NA! UNH!  UNH! Bah! NA! NA! Mama! NA! (pause) NAAAA!"

Rough translation:  Like, I'm a Cali girl?  And like, I don't like the snow?  Cuz it's like, cold? And wet?  And I can't walk in it. Such a bummer, cuz like, I just started walking a few months ago! Yeah. And like, my mother? She bought me this rad pink down jacket and it has these matching snow pants. And check out my pink snow boots. I look totally bitchin'.  Like, TOTALLY! (pause) My hat's kinda dorky though. 



Hope you have a happy Friday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment