Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nico: 8 weeks






Dear Nico,
Well here we are again. Another milestone week. Yes, I know...I know that every week is a milestone for you (me).  And yes, I realize I skipped week 7.  But I was busy. Yes, the three of you keep me very busy. But I'm paying attention to you, and your milestones.

Here are some highlights:

- just like your two sibs, you are a swing baby. This is where you chill and really, this is the only place that you will sleep. 

- no schedule yet

- you like tummy time and you can lift your head. You're strong.

- you're out of Newborn sizes and wear 3 months now (yikes!).  I still don't know how much you weigh or how big you're getting, because of the ped's stupid rule about seeing you at 2 months (what? who does that?)...but we have an appointment soon.  I guess the fact that you've grown into the next size is a good sign.  I was sad to put your Newborn clothes away. Another milestone (sigh). Truth be told, I was even more sad to think that this is my last time to put a baby into Newborn sized clothes.

- you're crying with tears now, which just kills me. But if you cry long enough, there they are. I don't want to see tears on my baby's face!  Sometimes, I just can't get to you (even when I really, really want to) because I have to finish my shower, finish changing Gianna's diaper, or something that needs to be done before I can get to you. Happily, you usually quiet down as soon as I pick you up.



Sharing "tummy time" Gianna's baby

Happy 8 weeks, my little love.
Love,
Mommy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment