Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Our babies: 9 months

Here is Bode:



Here is Gianna:



Here is Nico:

It should be noted (ha!) that this is one of my all-time favorite photos of Bode.  Bode had the most hair out of all the babies. I think Gianna and Nico's hair color is almost the same. Both Bode and Gianna had their two bottom ("front gate") teeth.  Nico is still getting his first tooth in.  I looked up the weights, and Bode and Nico both weighed the same,  and Gianna was 3 lbs less than them! But Bode was 1 1/2 inches longer than Nico. 

Now I wish I had done this with all the months!  It would be neat to have these photos, stats and notes all compiled together for the three sibs to review together when they are older.  (Who am I kidding, it is really just for me!)
Happy Tuesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment