Monday, July 21, 2014

29/52






A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014. Linking up with Jodi and her 52 project.

Bode: is in a growing his hair out phase.  This weekend, he insisted on a ponytail (and I happily obliged).  I figure that this phase will end soon. RWF was trying to talk him into a haircut this weekend. I'm all, "Why???"  He's a 5 year old boy.  Let him do with his hair what he wants. Years from now, he's not going to have the liberty (or inclination, most likely) to take risks like this without a lot of comment/peer pressure. Plus, the hair coupled with the old Lightening McQueen racing suit made me nostalgic, I guess? I remember when he was a toddler with long, curly hair and 100% invested in all things Cars.

Gianna: snack break after ballet camp.  Those tiny ballet shoes. (swoon)

Nico: happy (what else can I say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment