Thursday, December 20, 2012

All aboard!



Tonight, the monkeys got to open an early Christmas present.  They were gifted Christmas pajamas.



But that's not all!  They were gifted early Christmas PJs that I pre washed so that they could wear them aboard The Polar Express!





Tonight, RWF took the two monkeys aboard The Polar Express to the North Pole! Hopefully they will get to meet Santa.

They were so excited. We've been reading the story, and I've hinted that maybe, just maybe they can ride a train to the North Pole some day.

I am so excited for them (and a tad envious!).  I can't wait to hear how everything went for them tonight. I hope that it was as magical as the story is, and as fun as I imagine.

We don't normally open gifts early.  Tonight was a special present to Bode and Gianna.  And the PJs were how we "gifted" the train ride, because children wear pajamas on the train.
Woo-woo!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment