Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day weekend



My brother and his family visited me & the babies this weekend. We had a great time talking and playing. They spoiled us so much! It was so nice of them to spend their long holiday weekend with us. We miss them already!  









My brother is the most gentle, sweetest soul. I love him so much. And, he has a wife and two daughters that are just like him - so sweet, thoughtful and loving.   They are a great family. 

Today, the babies ate ice cream:


Gianna could care less if ice cream is dribbling down her chin, arms and legs. She is going to stick her whole face in and enjoy every sticky bit of that ice cream.

Bode, on the other hand, does not like the mess.  He holds the cone gingerly, biting at the ice cream with his teeth. "Oh, it's melting!" he'll cry, "Can I have a napkin?"





Thank you to all the veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment