Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Park

Here are lots of photos highlighting my children's happiness today. Their mother finally had a good attitude and the energy to take them to the park.












- Three (!) babies in swings.
- Bode's hair looks funny because he wore 2 pigtails earlier in the day.
- At first, Bode insisted on swinging in the baby swing. I reminded him that he swings on the big boy swing. When I refused to lift him into the baby swing, he got mad and climbed in by himself!
- Bode has been wearing 2 watches for the past several days.  I showed him how to use the timer function on my running watch (that he's wearing). Any time something is about to happen, he hits one of the buttons (that beeps) and announces, "I'm going to have to set the timer for that."
- I am reminded, once more, that I keep forgetting that Gianna is almost 2 years younger than Bode. She just does everything that he does. It is easy to forget. She got on the seesaw easily for Bode when he asked her to play with him. But when he started pumping it up and down, I could see a bit of anxiety.  She was very happy when I explained to Bode that "Gianna might not like that, Bode." She got off quickly when I stopped the seesaw for her.
- Nico loves to swing.  He was awake for most of the park visit before nodding off in the stroller. We were there for a long time. It was nice to not have to worry about having to feed him while at the park! Now that he is older, he can go longer between feedings. This frees me up for the other babies (emotionally and physically).

It was nice to have the energy and to be mentally "up" for a visit to the park today. I hope that I can take the children more often! They certainly deserve it.
Happy Tuesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment