Monday, May 6, 2013

Saratoga Springs Horse Show


On Sunday, after Bode's soccer practice, we went to the Saratoga Springs Horse Show.   I love horses, and getting to see them up close and personal was pretty exciting to me.   I could have stayed there all day, just looking at the horses and watching the show.  But alas, I have small children.  They enjoyed the show for about an hour. And then it was time to get home, eat lunch and take a nap.





After naps, we went outside to enjoy the sunshine. And Gianna filled up on daddy love.  She missed her daddy while he was gone (though she'd never let him know it).




Tonight, while I was bathing Nico, I found this:


Yeah, a sticker stuck into the palm of his hand.  At least it wasn't in his mouth.  This time around, baby-proofing is going to be so much harder! I've got two toddlers that have all kinds of tiny crap.  And they love to spread it all around the house, too.   I'm going to be so stressed once Nico starts moving around on his own. Ai yi yi.

And in other news, Bode insisted on going to sleep with two boxes of macaroni & cheese.  Today, I went to the grocery store, and I decided to surprise Gianna (who loooooves mac & cheese) with two boxes of the toxic orangey yellow noodles. Well. For whatever reason, Bode Wm would not let these boxes out of his hot little hands this afternoon, and even insisted on taking them to bed with him tonight! He is such a funny little guy.

Note to self: If you hear some strange rattling noise in the middle of the night, don't freak out, it's just mac & cheese!
Happy eve.
xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment