Thursday, June 13, 2013

Photo bomb


I was thinking about my sister Claudia, and how I'd post a photo of Gianna all dressed for her swimming lesson, with a "Hi Aunt Claudia, we are thinking of you!" type message.  And then it turned into a whole photo bomb session, which was quite funny (but not sentimentally sweet as I had originally planned).

First, Nico pops in:

Hi

And then Bode is all, "Hey, I'm going swimming, too! Check out my cool Lightening McQueen trunks." (meanwhile Nico is still charming me)

Still a cutie, even if it looks like I've stuffed my shirt


And then, P gets in on the action:



My crazy life. And now that I look at these snaps, I see that it looks like Gianna has nothing on under her rain jacket??? But she is in fact dressed for swimming.


Claudia, we love you and are thinking of you! Big hugs from us.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment