Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa Claus



Today we visited Santa Claus.  Bode was so excited. Gianna had no desire to be anywhere near Santa Claus.  She clamped her little legs even harder around my waist whenever I tried to put her near Santa.  Who can blame her, right?  And, I am not one of those who enjoys putting a screaming, crying child on Santa's lap just for a "funny" picture.  

Bode enjoyed the alone time with Santa. I did catch this snippet of conversation:

Santa: What would you like for Christmas?

Bode: A book.

Santa: And what else?

Bode:  Umm. A car.

Santa: A car!  I bet you like Lightening McQueen, don't you?

Bode: Umm. Yes.

Santa: And the tow truck, too.

Bode: Umm. Yes.

Santa: What else?

Bode:  Diapers for Gianna. And me, too.

My heart melted when I heard him ask for something for Gianna. But then I laughed: diapers!  And even more funny was that Bode made sure that he got some diapers, too.  You know that Santa probably hears some pretty funny stuff!  Have you visited Santa yet?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment