Monday, June 4, 2012

Bode Wm: 44 months

Dear Bode Wm,
You stumbled upon these photos this week:



  And then, coincidentally, I took these photos on Sunday:



And it was when I was reviewing the weekend's photos on my phone when I remembered the ones of when you were 19 months.  I put them together, looked at them, and thought, "BAM! That went fast." And then I had a good cry.

But, enough about me.




You got a big boy haircut this past week.  And it is very fitting, in more ways than one.  You now look more like a big boy.  And if the hair cut is a symbol of change, then it fits. Because this past month, you have changed so much. We can now have conversations about things, we can reason with you, we can ask you to put away your shoes and toys (and you'll usually do it), you are a huge advocate for Gianna, often informing us about why she is crying or what (you think) she needs, and you are just so much fun to be around. So many changes, things I am not even listing, in just one month. How did that happen?  Daddy and I are always asking each other this question.  We can't figure out where or how these changes took place. Is it a developmental milestone? Is it a change in life style? Is it school? Is it a change in our parenting? Is it a combination of everything? Or, is it all just a coincidence? (don't you just love being the starter child?)

Whatever the reason, we like the boy that you are growing up to be, and we are so proud of you.
Love,
Mommy
xo

PS I really, really miss the curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment