Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Early birthday suit

Every year, I buy a birthday shirt for our birthday boy and girl. I always kick myself because I have them wear the shirt the day before or the day of their birthday. And then what? It's over...and it seems pointless to put it on the child because of the inevitable question or comment by a well-meaning stranger, "Oh! Happy Birthday!" and I am forced to admit, "Thanks, but it was a month ago..." Actually, that has never happened because I use  the 'new' birthday shirt for craft days or stay-at-home days only (after the big day).

Not this year! This year, I found some birthday pajamas for little Miss Mia. She can wear them every night or so up until her birthday, and beyond!  Perfect!  

The kitty cat holds a  "Happy Birthday!" banner



(into my lip balm...again!)


She loves the "kit-cat" (kitty cat) on her shirt, and the "i cream" (ice cream cones) on the shorts. I love that my girl has a special birthday outfit that she can wear all month (or more) to commemorate her birthday girl status.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment