Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in love

I'm in love with an Auntie who sends the babies care packages. Care packages that contain fun things like....

new sparkle jeans!




I'm in love with this little girl who is loyal to her friend Hop-hop.

I'm in love with a little boy who loves LEGOs.



This boy is so into LEGOs now.  This means that I am into LEGOs, too. I (or RWF) have to build the things, and then Bode enjoys the end-product. I built this little yellow car myself. It took me about 4 hours. I have to say that Bode was so patient, waiting for me to make sense of the diagrams, fumbling with the tiny pieces as I tried to shove them together, making them fit.  I have a new appreciation for LEGOs.  I didn't know that they involved so many pieces and layering! 

We are waiting for this winter storm to hit.  Hopefully it won't be so bad.
Stay cozy and happy weekend.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment