Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sunshine


Today the sun came out and it was a balmy 36 degrees.  I had to take advantage of this great weather.  We played outside after school, instead of eating lunch and naps.  Bode and Gianna rode bikes while I pushed Nico in the stroller. I haven't been outside all winter (well, it seems like I haven't been out all winter). I really miss being outside with my children!  

Gianna got her very own Skuut for her 2nd birthday.  After RWF built the bike for her, she could barely reach the ground on tip-toes.  She felt wobbly and insecure on the bike. It wasn't any fun for her. Today, she hopped on it and took off without so much as a second glance. I could tell today that she loved 'hanging' with Bode, both of them on bikes. Where did my little girl go? 






Nico is not so impressed with the stroller. I think he's a little small for it right now. This will be his "ride" for a long time, as soon as the weather improves. I can't wait!


Bode has gotten too big for his little red car. My mother got him this for his 1st birthday. At the time, I don't think his feet even hit the ground unless he was on the very edge of the seat.  Today, he looks like he's wearing the car.  I giggled while I watched him today, his long arms wrapped around the frame of the car, with his big feet poking out of the car as he made his way along the driveway.




Happy Tuesday to thee.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.....your big boy is outgrowing the car for sure!!

    ReplyDelete