Monday, February 25, 2013

Matching PJs


One fun perk to having two of something is matching.  Of course I am talking about having two boys!  I've been meaning to post pics of my boys in their matching Valentine PJs.



Nico looks thrilled, doesn't he?  Don't worry, little Nico! Your mother is not crazy enough to match you guys all the time.  I promise to reserve the matching outfits to bedtime only!



Hope you got some good sleep last night. Or did you stay up late watching the Oscars like me? I thought the Academy Awards were a snooze this year.  I didn't watch the whole thing.  But staying up past 9 PM is considered "late" for me. It is not even 10 AM and I am zonked.

I always thought that after I left the working world that Mondays would cease to bother me.   I was so wrong!  I still don't like Mondays!
Happy Monday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment