Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in love

Wild child

Welcome to this week's Friday Love!  In lieu of being redundant on what I love (come on...we all know what I'm gonna say...), I'm just going to post pics on today's activity.  It was cold outside, so we were stuck in the house.  So what to do in an already messy house? I decided to make an obstacle course in the living room. 

I pulled out the bench from the bedroom ("walk the plank") and the tunnel from the playroom ("army crawl to the green chair") and a laundry hamper served as a basketball net ("make a basket") and my glider provided just enough wobble ("test your stability"). And of course, the couch and green chairs served as good jumping/running platforms. 

Nico and Priscilla acted as "monsters" on the ground to keep Gianna and Bode moving on the furniture. I think this activity lasted well over an hour!  Plus, it is great for Bode to test himself on balance, jumping, etc.












So that was our Friday.  And that is who I love. Friday Love completed. Check!  Actually not quite "checked" because I am waiting on my other love, Mr. F, to return from a business trip. He will arrive home late tonight. Can't wait to see him!
I hope that you had a wonderful Friday. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment