Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunny weekend

We had such an incredible weekend. It was incredible simply because the sun was out!  I absolutely loved it.  I think my mood improved by 1000%.  I smiled. I was happy.  I felt relaxed. I played outside with all of my babies. It was so much fun for all of us.

Saturday morning, RWF brought up the Exersaucer from the basement. I washed it and stuck it outside to dry. Nico thinks he's "sooooo big!"


Bode Wm. is "soooo big" as well. I can not get over how big he is getting, and turning into such a "boy."



A picture of me, smiling about being outside in the glorious sunshine. I have no jacket on as it was so warm. I still bundled Nico up in his down suit though.   That proved to be a mistake as he got too hot.  Luckily we have plenty of outdoor gear to wear.



 RWF and Bode negotiating on what scooter to ride.  Bode won and got the big one.  They raced around. I am so surprised how good Bode is on the scooter.  He took a hiatus over the winter and just hopped on and rode it like nobody's biz.



This child of mine.  She splashed in all the puddles and then took her pants off because they were "aw wet."  We let her run around bare legged. She loved it.




I hope that you got some sun this weekend. It made a world of difference in our little corner.

Today, it has rained all day. Really.  Non-stop rain. I actually love the rain, so it hasn't bothered me.  After we picked up Bode from school, we got donuts. I declared an impromptu donut party.  Bode and Gianna thought it was a great idea.  I asked what all we needed for a donut party (even though I 'called' it) and Bode said, "Balloons!" So I blew up two red balloons. I also put two birthday candles and stuck them in each donut. A bright spot to our day. Party complete. Babies happy.


Happy Tuesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment