Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nico rocks!

Nico is getting so big, sitting in chairs unassisted. Last night, we were getting the children ready for bed, and he sat down in one of the little rocking chairs (gifted by their grandma).  I'm still so in awe whenever he does something new.  I called out to RWF, "Do you have your phone?!!" I wanted this recorded.  We shot a quick video, and I grilled Nico on what sounds different animals make while he rocked. But, because it was (dangerously) close to bedtime, Bode and Gianna were screechy and whiney in the background. It's kind of hard to hear Nico. I might post it anyway.  But for now, here are some pics of the big boy rockin' in the rocking chair.






Nico is now officially 21 months! I need to write a 20/21 months post for Nico! He has made a bunch of leaps over the past month, most notably talking up a storm and being opinionated!

Our summer mornings are spent at the swimming pool for Bode and Gianna's lessons. They are doing so great at swimming.  It makes me excited to think that they just might get the whole swim thing down before summer's end. But I may be getting ahead of myself.  

After swim lessons, we usually run an errand, stop at Starbuck's, and then we are home for naps.  I can never motivate myself to take them anywhere in the afternoons!  I really need to get it together. This summer has been pretty lame so far.
Happy Wednesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment