Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter!

We had a very simple, nice Easter. I think everything paled (for me) after seeing Gianna crawl that morning! The babies got up and found that the Easter Bunny had left them baskets. Bode got a kite, bubbles, almonds and some fruit strips (his "candy" right now).  Gianna got a sun hat, bubbles and a kite. Woo hoo!

We all had fun trying to get that kite up in the air.  Bode had more fun dragging it around on the ground while being a super  hero.  I think I'm getting him a super hero cape for his 3rd (!!!) birthday.

I wonder if "Super hero" is going to be his next thing.

Priscilla had a great Easter because she ate her weight in dog biscuits. On Saturday, we went to the annual Hoppin' Hounds Easter Biscuit Hunt.  This is a great event where two local pet stores get together and toss a million biscuits into a field  and the dogs have a blast scouting them out. You give a  donation and it benefits a local shelter. What a great event. Priscilla, being a hound dog, was on the scent! I think she found, and ate, the most biscuits. I also think that she was the most beautiful dog there! I'm just sayin'...


But the best part of Easter?  The whole family watching our lovely G take her first crawl.  Now of course, she can't stay still, so I enjoyed getting this shot.


Partially dressed, because she won't stay still now!
 We hope that everyone had  a beautiful Easter day, filled with love and happiness!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment