Friday, April 22, 2011

A Good Friday

This morning, we got out early and went to the park. We stayed at the park for 1 1/2 hours and still managed to get home in time to make cookies before nap time. Bode loved using all the cookie cutters, stamps and rollers to craft his Easter cookies.  He stamped and rolled some cookies  so much that they were practically transparent.


I went a litte crazy coloring the dough.

The little bunny-baker and his cookies. (I love my tie-dye cookies, especially the psychedelic rabbit and flower! heh)


He was allowed to eat one, and  he chose the biggest one. Smart cookie!
This afternoon, I set Gianna down to do something in the kitchen. She immediately made a bee-line for Priscilla's water bowl.  She's been doing small (crawling) moves here and there. It won't be long now!



It's official: you're crawling.

This evening, we all piled into the QEII and hopped on over to the SFO airport.  We sat in a park and watched the planes take-off and land.  It was a simple, fun experience for all of us.

It was windy and cool, but you had fun running all over the park and watching the planes.

Priscilla was there, too! (just not in pictures)


Bob is such a great daddy-rabbit, giving his little bunny experiences like this one.

I'm sorry these photos aren't so great...they were all taken with my iPhone, because my camera battery is charging for Easter!   I hope that you enjoyed all my clever (heh) references to Easter in this post!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment