Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gianna: 10 months

Dear Gianna,
You are officially 10 months now. I am uncomfortable with your age. You are too close to reaching that big milestone known as "1." 



You crawled on Easter morning, and you've been enjoying your new freedom since that day. You love it because you can now find us if we leave your sight. You also love it when Bode gets down on the floor and crawls with you (and I think he enjoys it, too).

I ordered you two new pairs of shoes for the summer.  We opened up the boxes and I think we both were a little disappointed that they are too big for you.  The size was 6-12 months, but you aren't even close to filling those shoes!

You are, as one of your shirts say, "sweet and petite." As long as you are healthy and happy, I will not worry. At your well check this week, the pediatrician asked me and Daddy if you are always so "mellow."  You are very mellow. I'm not sure if that is because Bode is your older (louder, more attention-grabbing) brother, or if you are just happy to hang out, relax and enjoy your surroundings. It is probably a combination of the two.
I have called you "the lovely G," since you were born. And you are the very dictionary definition of the word "lovely." You are:  exquisitely beautiful, have beauty that appeals to the heart, mind as well as to the eye, delightful; highly pleasing.
Love,
Mommy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment