Thursday, July 28, 2011

Checking in

I know, I know...you all are like, "Who cares about you and how you're doing? How are the babies? More importantly, where are (the pictures of) the babies?"

Gianna is embarrassed about how she looks, and chose to look away whenever I tried to snap her picture.





This morning, Bode and I harvested our cucumber and a tomato. Not sure if it was ready or not, but we need something to do. We all are going a little stir crazy with the sickness.




I have tried crafts, dance parties, sing-a-longs, and even resorted to tv watching (Cars movie and Sesame Street). Priscilla is the only one that is benefitting from the sickness. I take the babies (and Priscilla) out for a walk twice a day.  I think we all need the fresh air. I know that I for one really need to get out of this house! This sickness has got to end, soon!

Bode wants you to know that despite being sick, he is still  a potty rock star.


Please don't enlarge this picture because I am 99.99% sure Bode has snot all over his face.
He has almost got every Cars movie-themed car out there.  I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm out of Cars options.  I've tried Cars-themed books and those got a lukewarm reception (except at naptime and bedtime!).  Hot Wheels cars are just not "hot" in Bode's book.

The good news is, tomorrow is Friday. And why is that good news in my book?  Because Daddy is sharing parental duties Saturday and Sunday!
Happy Friday, everyone.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment