Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday play date pics

Priscilla has a brand-new, extra-large crate for our upcoming move.  Priscilla has no desire to get anywhere near it.  The babies are enjoying it, though. It seems like every time I turn my back, one or both of them is inside of the crate.  Here are pics from this morning:







Here are today's pics from the park.  Bode was off and running at the park. I stuck close to Gianna and made sure she didn't climb to the top of the play structure.




What are your plans for the weekend?  My plan is to pack, pack, pack (and pack some more). And to get out the calendar and plan out the next couple of weeks (as much as possible).  I also want to take Bode to a pancake breakfast hosted by our local firemen.  Shhh!  He doesn't know about it.  I haven't told him because I'm not sure if the timing is going to work for us. I hope that we make it. I know my little guy would love to see a real fire truck first thing in the morning.  Whatever your plans, I hope that you have a happy weekend!  And, HAPPY FALL!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment