Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maybe a reader after all

This is a picture of what might be described as my perfect day.  For Gianna, it was an activity that lasted about 20 minutes. Me, I could do it all day, all week, all month and be perfectly happy.  A warm, sunny spot and a good book to read, uninterrupted = perfect.


In Daddy's office, reading this morning.

Gianna's hair = bird's nest







Bode, please show Gianna what a fun adventure reading can be!


I adore her messy hair. I especially love how the messiness is highlighted in the sunlight.

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Kristi! Thank you for being such a blessing to me, through the years and across the miles, still. I am so grateful that I have you for a friend that I can confide in, laugh with, share my hopes, hatch cloth diapering plans and discuss (boring) dreams! I hope that your day is perfect...filled with sunshine, love, LUKE (!) and maybe an i Fratelli pizza?  
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment