Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bullseye for fun

Yesterday we ran to our favorite local store for some essentials: chocolate chips, brown sugar, nuts...oh, and some Lightening McQueen undies (for Bode, not for me).

As usual, my cart was fully loaded, even though I just ran in for some "essentials." I was unloading the cart as fast as I could, but the cashier was faster, ringing up everything I put on the belt immediately.   Then I looked up to see this:



Bode had opened the underwear package while I wasn't looking and stuck a pair of underwear on his head.  I busted out laughing.  The cashier noticed and started laughing, too.  Of course, I had to snap some pics.  There was no stopping him after I started laughing. He knows when he's being a funny guy. He insisted on wearing the underwear out of the store and all the way home.






He makes me so happy.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment