Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kelley Park

We went to Kelley Park again. This time we ventured over to the other side, the big kids' side.  It wasn't so bad (i.e., not too dangerous to my preshus).  It was actually a lot more fun and had a lot of interesting things (a wobbly balance beam, a tire tunnel that ended in a tire swing,  three crazy slides, etc.).

Of course Miss Mia chose to play it safe in the baby swing for most of the visit. That's okay by me.  She did climb up and sit on the baby slide.  But she did not slide down.





Bode played in the sandbox with some other little guys.  I love how social he is, and how he makes himself a part of any group that he finds.  I hope that lasts through childhood and beyond!  He did slide down the big purple twisty slide, which surprised me. He was either trying to hang with the big kids, or has gotten incredibly brave, overnight!








It was nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air and sun. I think, until we find something closer and better, Kelley Park is going to become a regular hang-out for us.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment