Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

While I was making my traditional Hoppin' John for New Year's Day,  I looked out to the living room and saw everyone piled into one chair.  It made me so happy to see everyone so close, together.  I ran and got my camera to capture this:


Bode and Gianna love to sit with RWF when he is watching tv. They probably love watching tv, too, but they always want to sit with "Daddy" when they have the opportunity.


They have spent so much time with RWF over this holiday. It has been wonderful for them.  RWF took these shots today while out on a walk at Saratoga Spa State Park:





Super cute!  I wish I could be with them outside. I miss our walks.

Instead, Nico and I stay cozy inside.  I absolutely adore this baby.


In this photo (below), he looks like Gianna did when she was a baby.  He has Gianna's eyes in this photo at least.  And new hair growth is blonde, baby.  Is he going to look like Gianna?



I took Nico to the pediatrician yesterday. He weighs 14 lbs and 5 oz.  He is doing great. He cried after the nurse gave him a shot in the thigh (ouch). The nurse said, "You're not fooling me, with those thighs!"  Poor little guy.



Best wishes for health and happiness.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment