Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nico: 4 months


Dear Nico,
I enjoy you so much.  I love holding you and exchanging smiles. I love holding you a little bit too much. I tend to hold you long after you've fallen asleep in my arms, studying your beautiful features and just enjoying your little weight in my lap. 




Even though you are my third baby, I can't seem to get the nail trimming right.  You often have red marks on your face and head from your little razor-sharp nails.  I feel so bad when I find that you've scratched yourself again. Those nails just seem to grow (and sharpen) overnight.  I'm trying to do better!


This past week, you've gotten so loud!  You have this "Tarzan" yell that you do and it is hilarious (and, might I repeat, LOUD).   The "Tarzan" yell usually occurs when you are getting a diaper change. 

You are such a wonderful addition to our little family.  Your brother Bode adores you, and he will stop whatever he is doing to comfort you if you cry.  Gianna is a baby like you, a little older, but still a baby. She is very sweet to you, and will apologize quickly in her sweet little girl voice ("I sowwy, Nico") whenever she (accidentally) hurts you.  You two travel together in the car, side by side.  You've gotten much better about the car seat (thank you) and don't scream/cry as much in the car. 

Now, Daddy has three babies to tickle and love when he comes home from work.  The other night, he had you all in a row, assembly-line style, and tickled each of you, over and over.  You enjoyed the tickling as much as your brother and sister. It was...perfect.




We are a busy, happy little bunch and so glad that you are with us.  Happy 4 months to my love!
love,
Mommy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment