Friday, January 4, 2013

Ready to wear




It's Friday, and I'm in love with this little guy and all of his outfit changes! Okay, not really in love with all the outfit changes.  Here's a recap of today's outfits.

The first onesie, starting at 8 AM:



Another change around 9 AM:



Then, there were two outfit changes that I just didn't document.  One was due to a spit up and the other was just massive wetness around the neck from drooling.

So here we are around 1 PM or so. Nico has lines on his face from sleeping on me. I moved him to the swing and snapped this photo.


He then had the most massive blow-out EVER.  It was so bad, I threw this onesie in the trash (pictured above). It's a hand-me-down from Bode, so I don't feel too bad. Then I put this blue sleeper on him:


Followed (almost immediately) by this brown outfit:


And then, I kid you not, I changed him two times in a row because he spit up on one outfit while I was changing him. And then spit up on the next outfit I was putting on him.  I actually shrieked when he started spitting up the second time.  We were all on the bed, getting ready for bedtime stories. Gianna asked, "What's wrong, Mommy?" and RWF had to explain, "Oh, Mommy is just sad (ha!) because she has to change Nico again."

And this is what Nico went to sleep in (that's RWF changing  Nico into this onesie, because he watched me change Nico two times in a row):



So that makes almost 10 outfits for one day. Whew! Now is everybody tired and ready for bed? I am!
Happy weekend.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment