Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in love


Hooray! It's Friday! 



I'm in love with this baby (duh).






I'm in love with this boy who is really in love with LEGOs.



I'm  in love with this little chickie who has been so sick this week but always manages to be her sweet little self, no matter how crummy she feels.  Seriously? Where does all the snot come from? I didn't get any pics of her close up this week because she always had a snotty nose. (You're welcome.)


I'm in love with this boy's smile.  It is so beautiful, just like he is (on the inside and outside).



This week, we have been battling sickness and the cold temperatures. Bode and Gianna have both been sick with snotty noses, sore throats and just lack of energy. I've been battling lack of sleep and lack of  patience.  I think Nico is battling teething because he is drooling like crazy and biting.  I have the best babies, because through it all, they maintain good attitudes.  I have a lot to learn from them!

Happy Friday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment