Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No joke....



I am ready for the rain to stop. But we still have plenty of showers in April, May, June...and for all the days to come!  I do have to say that the Spring flowers around here have been wonderful. Lots of Daffodils, Tulips, and other blooms that I have not yet identified are springing up (ha!) all over town.  There is a flowering tree in our corner whose white flowers have already fallen from one of many downpours.  The white blooms look like snow from a distance.  

I am told by locals that it does not warm up here until June.  I am disappointed to hear this news. But then, I think of our friends and family in the East and the loooong winter they have had, and I think, "Well..."  Hopefully we all will get to enjoy a nice (dry) Spring and Summer soon!





My energy and mood have been so down lately.  I don't know if it's the weather, life, or something else.  I've been so cranky and everything (every.little.thing.) is driving me crazy.  I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for a check-up.  Maybe I need more iron or something (I am taking Vitamin D as well as other supplements). If all checks out well, then I'm turning to booze.  

I joke! Happy April Fool's Day!

Okay, not funny. But I hope that your corner is a little sunnier today.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment