Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spring Break

I dropped the children off at school today. As I was driving home, I got a bit sad because I will miss them! It was nice having them home for 11 days!

We got a lot of stuff off of our list. It was fun, and easy. I really like having a plan, and I know that Bode does, too. So we decided to keep adding to the list as we thought of things. I have added a lot of "must see while in Portland" items.  

We saw the Paul Bunyan statue, went to OMSI, went to story time at the library, went to the Lake Oswego Creamery for ice cream, took a walk, planted seeds (peas, peppers and basil so far),  went on a (road) trip to Sunriver and Bend, OR, and played in our backyard.  



Treeing Walker Coonhound

Nico walks on his own so far these days


Paul Bunyan statue

Deer on the road
 ice cream
flowers on a walk
I was having so much fun that I didn't snap many photos. It was nice to just "be in the moment" and enjoy my children.  I think we all loved being together.  (I wonder if they miss me this morning as much as I miss them?)
Happy Tuesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment