Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today we enjoyed...

Walking around the house in only a diaper (Gianna):



Lots of fresh air and sunshine while riding a bike (Bode Wm.):



The first sign of Spring arriving at our house (all of us):


Gianna sez: Pretty frowah

First cereal bar ever (Gianna) and sipping Mommy's ice water on a warm, 80 degree day:

Check out my snackilicious, crumby fingers

I am beat. Tomorrow is full of appointments and a long to-do list.  I have a long list of things that I need to get done this week, and before the end of March. I know, I know...I know that I am not the only one.
On my list:  interview babysitters, put away winter clothes and gear (which includes deciding what to store and what to donate), Spring cleaning, pulling out the Easter decorations (hooray!),  laundry (always on my list), meal planning, and deciding what to do this weekend. 
Tomorrow is Friday! Woot! I am so ready for the weekend! What are your plans?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment