Saturday, September 1, 2012

37 weeks with P

Here  is a 37 week shot with Priscilla.

(I don't know what I'm doing with my mouth. And no, my maternity shirts no longer cover my belly. Nice trashy shot there, eh? But I wanted to capture this moment again, like in 2008.)


2012


And below, you'll find the one that was taken in 2008 when I was pregnant with Bode Wm!

2008
Poor Priscilla is not doing well.  She has not been herself for a long time, and RWF has been worried that it's more than the lake flies that are at issue. Today RWF took her to the vet and they tested her for Lyme Disease. She does not have Lyme, but tested positive for Anaplasmosis, which is another tick-borne ailment. The vet also thinks that P has been struggling with some hip issues. They started P on anti-biotics and anti-steroidals.  Today, she has been pretty dopey and lethargic. So I am thankful that she got up from her bed to take a picture with me (thanks, P!).  I feel so bad. How long has she felt poorly, been suffering, etc? Hopefully with these meds, she'll be feeling better very soon. Send your love and good energy to P!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment