Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nico's birthday

5:00 AM the morning of, saying goodbye to Priscilla. I think she was more nervous than I was! 

One last pg shot

9:19 AM on September 18, 2012, our son entered the world. Welcome to the world, baby Nico!




 I was so overwhelmed (with emotion) by this little baby. He is so beautiful (later, I would text my sister, "he is pink, feminine and pretty like Gianna as a newborn."  But his looks would surprise me again. He looks like Bode! It will be interesting, later, to see what individual features he has, and what features he shares with Bode and Gianna.)




I was shocked when they announced his weight.  A big baby (for us).



He is full of soft grunts, snuffles and cries, and he smells of sweet baby's breath and warm skin.  I am spending my time nuzzling his little cheek and shoulder while I hold him, inhaling his scent and being.
I am, as always, incredibly blessed.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment