Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Suture removal

Before suture removal


We survived suture removal this morning. Obviously, Bode didn't love the idea of returning to  the plastic surgeon. I tried talking to him about it, telling him how I understood that he is feeling scared about what is about to happen, but the doctor said that it wouldn't hurt him, etc.  All of that was for naught. As soon as the nurse, the doctor, and an admin (because the doctor didn't want me straining myself in any way) came in to hold Bode down, he freaked. Poor little guy!

Bottom line: we survived.

The little guy has to wear a bandage for awhile, and his scar will be "weak" for 2-3 weeks. But other than that, he is fine. We went out for a scone afterward.

After suture removal

He ended up eating my bagel with cream cheese first, and then his scone.  I drank a mocha and was happy to have that ordeal behind us.

The past two days have felt like Fall. Hooray!  We have been loving this weather. I only wish that it would stay this way (and not, you know, get icy and snowy). Fall is my absolute favorite season.





See ya.
We collected acorns this afternoon for a craft project.  It is a very Fall craft, and I hope that we complete it before Winter arrives!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment