Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nico: 6 weeks






Dear Smiling Baby,
I am astounded that you are already 6 weeks.  I will probably say this every week, expressing surprise at how fast time goes, and how quickly you've grown. 

*You are smiling a lot lately, which is such a joy (and almost, almost makes the sleepless nights worth it).  

*Your hands have turned into little tether-hooks; you grasp things tightly (blankets, my hair, etc.) and I have to pry your little fingers apart from things.

*Sleep? Eh. Not too bad. You might take a nap during the day, sometimes around 11 AM, or sometimes around 2 PM, and will snooze for 2 hours.  At night, you have one solid 2-3 hour chunk, followed by 1 1/2-2 hour intervals of sleep, between long feeds (I'm catching up on tv shows!).

Happy 6 weeks, my love!
love,
Mommy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment