Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Therapy

Okay, so lately, I am thinking of Nico more as "Nico," and less as "Bode-substitute-baby."  Nico is his own person, I realize.  I am still surprised at how much the two boys favor each other.  So, with that in mind, here are 6 weeks pics of both:




 Bode, 6 weeks:



This helps. This is good therapy for me.  I see that they really don't look sooo much alike. (and yet, in person, as their mother, I really wonder if I have a "Bode 2" on my hands. Oh, to be so lucky!!!)
Happy 6 weeks to my sweet Nico! I promise that I won't always compare you to your big brother. Okay, maybe I will, but I'll try not to voice all those thoughts aloud (and it certainly isn't going to help that you'll be wearing all of Bode's  hand-me-downs!)
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment