Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nico: 2 weeks







Dear Nico,
You had your 2 week appointment today.  You weigh 8 lbs and 3 oz.  (Fun fact:  Bode also weighted 8 lbs 3 oz at his 2 week check-up!) You've grown in length, measuring at 21 1/4 inches.  Your little head circumference has increased, too.  

You probably think that I am a bit invasive, pushy.  I am always picking you up and kissing you whenever, wherever I want. You may be wondering if I am part "scent hound" like Priscilla. I am always sticking my nose on your head, in your neck, anywhere so that I can inhale deeply your lovely baby scent.  You  are probably wondering if I have a problem with staring, because I am always looking deep into the abyss of your eyes, trying to determine exactly what shade of blue eyes you will have.

You are probably wondering if the noise level will ever go down in this house. You have two very boisterous, happy siblings.  They love nothing more than to gallop through the house, looking for you. They love to shout and sing, sometimes for you, sometimes just for themselves.  You are quite the celeb at our house.





You are 2 weeks old and very much loved, loved, loved by all of us.
Love,
Mommy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment