Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bedhead

Check out the new girly Fall pjs!  Yum!
Her hair is getting longer and more curly!

Gianna sez, "Enough of the camera already. Where's my milk?"

There is one thing that Gianna got from her mother:  bedhead.  My crazy hair, the frazzle-curl that follows after a night's sleep, the bedhead that Bob (politely) ignores, and has grown used to seeing, in the mornings. 

But this morning, Bob noticed that Gianna has it, and he had to comment that Gianna has my hair!  We both laughed over her morning hair.  Then I set her in the glider and immediately snapped photos.  She looks glum in the above photos because she is wondering why her mother did not give her a bottle of milk immediately!

It has been hot here this week.  Bah! It makes me crazy.  We have to go to Gymboree for some air-conditioned fun.  I don't want Bode and Gianna outside in this heat. The sun exposure is too intense, and I don't like to think of their precious baby skin being fried (even with sunscreen on). They still have fun inside, and I think it wears them out, too.

Baby legs...nom, nom.

Bode had me push/roll him in this tube all around the room! Work out!

Bode sez,"Why isn't she rolling me around?"



She is so tired that she had to lay down. She let me rub her back and didn't move until I picked her up.
Have a happy Wednesday, stay cool, and get some rest!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment