Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Park it

These pictures were taken at the park yesterday.  Gianna is more mobile now, and not happy to just sit in the sand box.  She wants to explore and try things out. It is hard to watch two moving children! One of the nannies actually pushed Bode on the swing for about 30 minutes (no joke) while I walked Gianna around to the various sights. (I mean, one of the nannies that we see regularly at the park,  not one of our nannies...heh). 





I see a little bit of my niece Maggie in this next shot. This is funny because Gianna takes after her paternal grandfather, and Maggie has a look of her maternal grandmother (I think). But in this picture, I see Maggie when Maggie was around 9 months, I think, in the eyes and smile.  Hi, Maggie!!!

Gianna's shoes still don't fit. We are wearing them anyway. Gianna needs her outfits to be "complete." Oh, and I guess it is important that her feet are covered at the park, too.  The one good thing about the shoes, Gianna doesn't pull them off like she pulls off her socks!



Bode makes silly faces now every time I point the camera at him. He rolls his eyes or sticks out his tongue. It is so annoying! Where did he learn that?  But I guess it is better than the poop and fart jokes that are around the corner, right?


Happy Tuesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment