Friday, August 26, 2011

Carousel

I have been trying to keep the babies (and myself) entertained and busy this week.  Today I thought about going to the zoo. But I decided that wouldn't be a good idea with Bob being away.  So my next idea was to take the babies to Happy Hollow Park and Zoo in San Jose. 

We rode the carousel over and over.  Why?  Because that is what Bode wanted to do!  I thought, "Why not?"

I finally persuaded him to go see some animals.  First stop was the goats.  Bode didn't like them.   Inside, I was very, very happy. I didn't want him petting the goats or any other animal.  In fact, he was pretty much off visiting any animals after the goats. So we washed our hands and then went to lunch. 

In keeping with this week's  healthy eating campaign (see yesterday's post), Gianna and Bode both ate cheeseburgers and French fries for lunch.  I also gave Bode an "alligator drink" (Gatorade) because it was hot out.


After lunch, we went to a small park where Bode rode the see-saw and swing.  Then we went back to -- can you guess?  -- the carousel.  Why not?



Happy Friday! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment