Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday play date

The Friday play date is becoming a regular post!  I guess that is a good thing, because it means I am taking photos of my babies every Friday, and that they are meeting other children at a park regularly!




That is baby Oliver behind Gianna.  How cute is he?!!  Oliver is a seriously adorable baby.  He kind of reminds me of the actor Mark Ruffalo (swooooooooon).  In these shots, all the moms are spooning baby food into their babies' mouths. Gianna is happily munching away on Goldfish crackers.  She has zero tolerance for baby food, and never really was a fan.  Gianna was eating pureed/shredded chicken at 5 months!

And this guy just seems to be getting bigger by the minute.  Every time I see a photo of him, I am struck by how his limbs are getting longer and leaner. The baby (face) has disappeared, and is replaced by this boy. Everyone keeps asking if Bode is going to preschool.  I just can't make that leap yet.  I want him with me for as long as possible.  He is going to be at school for a long time soon enough.  Then again, I may decide that it is best for Bode.  I don't know (yet).



Plus, I kind of like how Bode and Gianna are able to hang out together now.  The other day, I was giving Gianna her pre-nap bottle, and Bode announced, "No, Mommy, Gianna not nap."  I asked him why not, and he told me that he wanted Gianna to play.  How sweet is that? 


Happy Friday, happy weekend to all!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment