Friday, November 4, 2011

And we're (almost) AUF!

Taken yesterday, before the "incident"
This morning I took the babies to the bakery and to the park for the last time!  I spent the afternoon packing, purging, and cleaning. In my "spare" time, I enjoyed coloring and doing puzzles with Bode.  Gianna's swelling has gone down, but she still has a fat lip.  She was clingy today, too. I don't know if she's physically wrecked, teething, or knows something's up tomorrow.  Tonight, after reading stories, I was excited telling Bode that tomorrow we will be on the plane and headed to home.  But then I felt bad, because I immediately thought, "Home, but not for long," thinking of our New York trip (and new home) just around the corner.



I took pictures today but I was too busy to upload them. That just means I'll be sharing more later! ;)

We have a 4 A.M. wake-up call and a taxi pick-up at 5:30 A.M.  So we are going to bed early tonight and getting mentally/emotionally ready for a very, very long flight tomorrow.  Auf Wiedersehen, Berlin!
Happy weekend.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment