Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let it snow! (not)


Bode Wm at Deer Valley last January.
Everyone, repeat it with me:  I am so tired.  It seems like this is my constant refrain, or response any time Bob asks how I am doing. I say, "I am so tired!" How boring, right?  But I can't seem to get beyond it. I haven't even been doing that much for the move. Bob has been handling all of it, on top of his full-time job! And I certainly haven't been cooking. Or cleaning, for that matter. It is entirely thanks to jet lag, and our children, who wake at 3 AM and want to stay awake.   Gianna, I'm looking at you.

Bode's first ski lesson with Bob.

Today we went out and did some more winter weather gear shopping.  Bob and I both got snow boots.  I love my boots! Hopefully I will continue to love them as I'm trudging through 5 inches (or more) of snow. Since they don't make snow boots in her tiny size, Gianna got the most darling little snow covers. I've never heard of snow covers before. They are little water-repellent sleeves that fit over regular shoes. 
I really know nothing about living in a cold climate! I have a lot to learn. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment