Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snow day, sick day

We woke up to snow.  Bode and Gianna are under the weather. I think this snowy weather is a perfect "snow day/sick day" to stay inside and unpack things. But a sick Gianna enjoys being held by her mommy. She only wants me to hold her, and gets very upset if I try to do anything else. What can I do? Just enjoy holding a quiet baby, right? :)  Bode has a cough and is feverish-feeling.  He begged me to take him out in the snow today!  So, even though I know that he is sick, I promised him that as soon as Gianna went down for a nap, we'd run outside.

Here are some pics that make me smile.  I love seeing my boy enjoy the snow.






When I wasn't looking, he threw his hat down in the snow!

Hi, RWF, Jr.


Priscilla is enjoying the snow, too.  If only I could let her off leash! She would have so much fun. But there are too many deer living in our backyard. She would be off and running, if you know what I mean. ;)

The snow plow guy came today (yes, that is his official name: the snow plow guy).  So Bode also enjoyed watching the truck plow our driveway.  After some introductions, the snow plow guy said that he's seen as many as 18 deer on our land.  Then he asked me if RWF hunts.  I said, "Nope! Have a great day, bye!!!"

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope that you are enjoying the pre-Thanksgiving festivities and that your kitchen smells divine! Squeeze all of your loved ones and stay toasty warm.  Over the river and through the woods, to Aunt Dawnie's house we go! RWF knows the way to carry the sleigh to some family, food and fun!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment